Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Favorite Things

A few people have asked me what I want for Christmas.  I want a new car, chocolate husband and new iPad.  Since most people aren't willing to buy me those items, I just say whatever you want.  I buy whatever I want when I want it and that makes it difficult to purchase things for me.  A gift card is always appreciated. But instead of talking about what I want let's talk about the things that are my faves.  I have wanted to type this for a week but I didn't have time to add pictures and links so hang in there please.

First up is the Caress Passionate Spell Body Wash

Passionate SpellTM
It smells SO GOOD!  I bought it a 2 months when I was looking for a fun smelling body wash and this did not disappoint.  It's cheap and delicious.  WIN WIN for me.  Would be a great stocking stuffer!

Another favorite soap that is SO important for dry winter skin is this:


This soap should be mandatory if you live in a state that has harsh winter winds and snow.  I buy it Costco or Sam's because you can get a pack of three.  It smells yummy and is wonderful when you have dry, ashy skin.

Another smell good that isn't a soap is this:


My Aunt bought this when we were Black Friday shopping and I thought it smelled good.  I NEVER buy the Scentsy brand products but LOVE the Walmart version of Scentsy.  Tranquil Garden Spa smells light and refreshing.  It is not too heavy and smells clean, but not like clean linen.  Give it a try!  You won't be disappointed.

My next favorite thing is a pair of pants or work trousers.  Maurice's always does a good job of having work pants in LONG for the tall ladies.  They now are advertising 3 different cuts: Polished, Smart and Stunning.  I have tried the Polished and Stunning and Love both but my favorite has to be the Stunning!

Stunning Boot Cut Bottoms - maurices.com

These pants are long enough and fit a girl with a curve!

And last but not least is an oldie!  Carol's Daughter has been my favorite for a while but a few months ago Groupon ran a deal and offered their new Chocolate line's Shampoo, Conditioner and blow drying cream for $25.  That is a STEAL.  Because I live in Texas the humidity plays a huge part with my hair.  I curl it before I go to work and by the time I make it to the car my hair is flat.  The new line said that it would reduce frizz and that is exactly what it does!



So there are a few of my favorite things!  Try one of them (I dare you)!  

~TC



No comments:

Post a Comment