Sunday, February 24, 2013

Crazy times

Life is great!  Why?  Because I am alive and the world is treating me well.  A year ago, I wasn't feeling like the world loved me.  I felt like the world hated me and God was testing me.  Started from the bottom now I'm here.  God is Good.  My week FLEW by.  I had 3 programs this week and was glad that I made it to Friday.  I really need to schedule a massage/facial me time but that will come later.  I stepped into the kitchen today and did a little cooking and baking.  As promised, I cooked one of the WW recipes.  You can find it here.  I made it today.  I did not use fennel because it isn't my fave.  Maybe another day.  I did add mushrooms because they were in the fridge and I wanted to use them before they went bad.  I paired this with a salad and it was YUMMY.  VERY Yummy.  It will be dinner and lunch this week.  I also made bran muffins with applesauce, walnuts and raisins.  It is so HARD to find the bran mix.  They don't sell it El Walmart so I had to shuffle to Krogers.  I will put this recipe up next time.  I worked out once this week and need to put my hips in the bed so I can work out in the morning.  

Loving you!

~TC

No comments:

Post a Comment