Wednesday, February 6, 2013

If I were consistent....

You would know that I got back on the WW wagon and am addressing the fact that I love food but need to lose a few pounds!  Yay because the first step is always the hardest.

You would know that I just got back from visiting the Texas state capitol and had lunch on the front lawn in early February is 80 degree weather.  

You would know that I am back on morning work outs because I can't be trusted to go in the evening.

You would know that I have been frequenting the movies lately!  I saw Parker this weekend and I am so glad that I watched a little action movie on the side.  

You would know that I have debated deleting the blog but I really love that I have documented a few things.  

You would know that 2 friends have dragged me to happy hours (in two different parts of town) and I had a great time.

You would know that I love the diversity of the city, still loving my job and enjoying life.  I desperately need a secretary because I am barely getting by with just my 2 student workers.  In time, in time.  

Please continue to stick around.  I'm an inconsistent blogger but my heart is in the right place.

sOOn....

Tinychocolates

No comments:

Post a Comment