Sunday, February 17, 2013

Once upon a time

Hello There!!!  Still with me?!?  I hope so!  I just experienced one of the best weekends ever.  Two of my good friends from college decided to come visit me for the weekend.  Can you say FUN with all capital letters.  They literally wore me out and I feel like I am suffering from a hangover when I didn't even have a drink.  Words can't express how great it was to have friends come out of their way and stay with me at my home.  I only had one house guest when living up North so it means a lot to have two guests at the same time that I love.  We shopped, shopped, shopped and dinnered it out!  We saw a few celebrities and got to catch up.  These two friends are from my college years and it is so neat to see how we have changed (and haven't).  I would detail the 3 days that they spent with me but it really was shopping, food and bonding.  I will see them again in April and I am soooo looking forward to it!  

Work is still keeping me busy and I love it.  Still trying to get a secretary but that will come in time.  I have major programs coming up this week and my left eye is back to twitching which means that I am slightly stressed.  It isn't a bad stress just enough to let me know that it isn't rainbows and lollipops.  

I have decided to keep myself accountable with WW on this blog.  I have decided blog about WW once a week.  Let's see how that goes.  I worked out last week.  I don't know my weight loss or gain because I need to go to WW and get weighed in.  I have a week to get it together.  

That is it for me!  Have a fab Week!


No comments:

Post a Comment